Many property owners are surprised to discover that our services are available to them at no cost!
Advertising / Showing Properties
We advertise in a variety of resources including:
- Local Newspaper
- Our website
- "For Rent" signs at property
- Craig's List
- We will show the rental property to prospective tenants, and will arrange the showings with the existing tenants.
Screening Prospective Tenants
- After viewing the property, prospective tenants submit an application.
- Credit checks are performed.
- Applicants' income and employment history are verified.
- Previous landlords are contacted and interviewed.
- Upon discussing the applicant's references and credit history with the property owner, we execute a legally binding lease or rental agreement with addendum(s) covering any additional terms required. We leave the final decision to accept/decline an applicant with the property owner based on credit and reference information provided by the applicant.
- A Security Deposit if required is collected.
- The first and/or last month's rent if required is collected prior to occupancy.
- The new tenant is given all utility company contact information and Landlord contact information.